Friday, November 13, 2009

I wrote love on my arms



Did you?

Today was the official "To Write Love on Her Arms" Day. TWLOHA is this totally amazing non-profit educational organization that helps spread suicide and self-mutilation awareness, especially "cutting". Though I probably gave myself lead poisoning (and broke a ton of dress code rules by drawing all over my arms), I figured I could participate, as "love is the movement."

Draw a little heart on your arm and take a picture of it right now---it still counts.

(Note: my webcam is really the only method I had of taking pictures when I was. It's illegible on my arm when it isn't backwards anyway, but basically I wrote the "To Write Love on Her Arms", "LOVE", and several synonyms. And a purple heart. Can't forget that.)

EDITED TO ADD: See? Mom's getting in the spirit:

No comments: