Friday, April 17, 2009

Still no progress

I promised Aubrey that tonight I would re-write the prologue to this thing I'm working on. Well, so far I've spent 45 minutes editing my MySpace photos and another hour editing my profile. No progress on the prologue, and I think that I'm going to have to start it over (AGAIN) because it isn't sounding quite right. I need to stop procrastinating on this, because despite what John Lennon says ("Time you enjoyed wasting is not time wasted") sometimes you need to waste your time with something productive.

1 comment:

Dad said...

I know how you feel on teh rewtiring. I rewrote my research paper 4 times before I turned it in. You will get there in time. Can't rush these things some days. Have a fun weekend! Get outside some, especially if the weather is nice.