Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't fight the river

I think I found that out today, with the river being everyday hassles (Middle School being a perfect example). This morning things seemed to be going downhill, but they magically seemed to pick up as I let go of some long-time grudges. Okay, so maybe they're not complete grudges. And maybe I'm not completely over them. But it's a start, and it felt good.

It also feels good knowing that I'm on the right track to becoming a complete beast on "Sorcerer's Apprentice" for bassoon. It's like living out my 5th grade dream.

Since Mom brought out things from the files, I'm going to send you off to some "blodder" with a link. Enjoy my DeviantArt with some photography from various colleges.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Letting go is often the best resolution/solution, like water off a duck's back. Dwelling on the bad generally only makes it worse, especially of the thing/event bugging you is beyond your control or ability to directly influence.
Love you. :)