Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Blog365?

One might notice that I've kind of given up on that idea. Therefore, when there is something to blog (like today), I will. If I blog it and it turns out to be 1:32, I'll just publish it with that time, probably. Maybe not. It'll all just depend on what I feel like.

I spent the large majority of today in the basement, where Maya and I recorded three lovely songs:

The Confrontation



Angel of Music



Macavity



It took the better part of the afternoon, and in the evening we (meaning Mom, Dad, and me, with Mike staying at home) headed over to a neighbor's house for a going away party. I was able to talk to/get to know some people who I've known for about a year, though never really "knew knew". Apparently, we have a lot in common, from Addams Family to musicals to Little Miss Sunshine. I went over to her house and we watched Edward Scissorhands (a favorite of both of us) until elven.

Though it sounds totally stupid, I'd like to point the sudden changes to Yes Man, which we watched the other day. I've sort of tried to start my own YES program for myself to open myself up to the neighborhood and make the most out of the last year at Fort Knox.

3 comments:

dad said...

Yes is good...in moderation and when appropriate.

QuinnieThePooh said...

lol in the angel of music video, i have the sudden urge to dump ice water on meg's head when she emerges from the shadows at 0:48 and starts sucking up to christine XD

Alicebelle said...

XD Me too on occasion.

"I'm gonna sing all cute until you tell me what's going on...."