Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Piano crunch

That's what tomorrow will be. Apparently, I have to have my talent show piece memorized, and the performance is Thursday night, sooo...

I have a plan of attack. I'm going to study the music tonight before I got to bed so as to possibly infuse it into my mind. In the morning, if I have time, I'm going to play it before I get on the bus. The music is coming to school with me, and I'm going to ask my band director if she'll let me have one day to work on it with her keyboard (I'll bring headphones). She's really excited about the competition and hopes that I get first or something, so I'm really hoping she'll channel that (along with the "I already know all your music") into giving me the day.

When I get home, you know what's going to happen before and after Musical Theatre? You guessed it: piano. Apply the "study" factor tomorrow night, and play through it several times on Thursday.

Presto, instant piano cramming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. You will do great!