Sunday, February 15, 2009

Glad there's another day of weekend

Because I honestly don't know what I'd be doing if I had school tomorrow. I've been at my computer nearly all day today, and not posting, IMing, or writing fanfiction (Though I did drag Aubrey in IM along). Rather, I was working on my German project. I have to make a video that's between 6 to 10 minutes long, and I've mostly finished mine. All the film is in place, as is the music. All I need to do is make two dubbings: a German for my entry, and an English for myself (and for YouTube, although my latest favorite YouTuber speaks German).

I need to clean up my room and do all my recording tomorrow, as well as fitting in a four-hour rehearsal. Then there's the whole practicing bassoon and filling out my practice time sheet, and I've been meaning to watch Edward Scissorhands for awhile.

I'll get started now: time for Edward.

2 comments:

KyraCaden said...

I love Edward Scissorhands! I cry every time I watch it.
German project sounds hard! I've never had to do anything like that!

Alicebelle said...

It's my favorite movie :3 I didn't use to cry but after a very certain event (I believe the post was something like "Rated PG13 For Mild Language") I do cry :(

Its the best movie ever though...(Hums Ice Dance)