Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Animal Crossing: School Life

This morning at school felt like a big episode of Animal Crossing. And I'm not kidding.

First, during homeroom, I needed to renew a couple of books that became overdue because of the ice days. And so, I go to the library. The following scene begins:

Librarian- Okay, due on the 18th.

Me- Thanks. (Walks out)

Librarian- Annabelle, wait! (I come back in) Can you take this to TEACHER A's room?

Me- ...sure? (Goes back to homeroom. Tells my BAT teacher that I have to go to TEACHER A's room. Goes out to TEACHER A's room.)

TEACHER A- Thanks. Oh, and can you take this to the librarian?

Me- Ooookay. (Goes from TEACHER A's room back to library) Here's the...newspaper, I guess.

Librarian- Thanks.

Me- (Goes back to homeroom)

And I didn't get any Bells out of it, either.

No comments: