Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tired

No, I really can't think of a better title. I really am tired.

-It's about 11 PM
-I got up at 8 after going to bed at 1 this morning
-I had three hours of rehearsal
-We ran just about the entire show

Three hours of running here, there, and everywhere, going up and down stairs...and trying on the Dress of Doom. Well, actually it's a rather nice dress---it's my costume for "Gaston" and "Belle", and well as the finale. The only problem is that it doesn't fit me, it's hard to get on and nearly impossible to get off, and doesn't convey the fact that I'm a chimney sweep very well. Rather, I might be selling lace or something. Nooo: I'm going up and down chimneys, sweeping ash while dressed like Johanna Barker. I just hope my rug costume will be a bit easier to breathe in.

10 minutes of those three hours were used to attempt to (and fail) learn the two-person roll that I the rug and the guy that plays LeFou perform during The Battle. We've figured out what to do...we just can't figure out how to do it. We tried it in the grass, and I have the green stains to prove it. I'm totally wearing jeans next time.

No comments: