Monday, June 23, 2008

Mac n Cheese

Well, I did it. I made the switch over to Mac computers, and I'm currently posting this from my new MacBook, Patrick. He is named after the YouTube star Patrick Ryan, who starred as Tom in the Wizard of Oz parody, No Place Like Home.

Current things I've done so far with my Mac:

-Charged it
-Webcammed with Maya (And I still am!)
-Gotten an IM from a random reader using my AIM widget. (Random readers of this blog, don't hide! I give milk and brownies to random readers. I love hearing from them)
-Blogged!

I really think I like this style of computer better than Windows. It's self-explanatory, fast, easy, and just plain awesome. I think Patrick and I will have a long, happy time together filled with excitement and adventure. (When I get my first boyfriend, I suppose I could use that same line!)

No comments: