Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back to Oz

Though Mom and I had already seen Wizard of Oz last week, we decided to go again with my friend Janelle tonight. It was just as wonderful as last time, and our seats were really good---middle, few rows behind the crossover aisle. I ran into numerous YTHC alumni (and other people I hadn't seen in a year) that I was friends with, and they were more than happy to sign my "Shirt of Love". The shirt is the T-shirt I got for going to the Wizard of Oz workshops. It's largely white, and since I didn't have a signed poster like last time, I decided to get all my friends, YTHC or not (anyone at the show, really) to sign it. After tomorrow night, which is closing night (I'm going again) the shirt will be my new pajama top.

2 comments:

Theresa Smith said...

Look forward to seeing you there!

Jenny said...

What a great idea about the Shirt of Love! It's fun to reunite with old friends. Love, Auntie Nin