Sunday, June 17, 2007

Past My Curfew

I went to my first late-night party last night.

I wouldn't call it a late-night party, though. It lasted until 11 at night, it was girls only with only about 6 guests, and everything was pretty casual. Besides that, I had a great time.

It was held by my friend Briley (I really wish I knew how to spell her name) and consisted of Singstar, Air hockey, DanceDance Revolution, and eating. We made the Rice Krispie Treats from scratch and tried to beat one another at the various games. DDR and SS were pretty calm, but Air hockey became downright vicious--it was common for the puck to fly right off the table! Despite that, everyone was having fun with it.

Although I did win a fair share of the DDR songs, I must admit I'm pretty awful at SingStar, which of course made it so much more addictive. I sang "I will Survive" once, and ended up singing "Boys and Girls" by Good Charlotte until I memorized it. (Of course, I probably would have gotten a better score if I wasn't continuously saying, "Oh, look, it's Joel!" "BENJI!" "There's Billy again!!!!")

The party was a blast, and a great way to celebrate something Briley probably didn't plan-----

The 15th was William Dean Martin's 26th birthday! (Better known as Billy Martin to most)



Happy Birthday, Billy!

(Here's Billy's Wikipedia Page, by the way.)

No comments: