Saturday, June 9, 2007

Got Hats?

Let's get one thing straight.

I like hats.

Odd thing is, even though I like hats a lot, I don't own zillions of them. In fact, I have five.

One baseball-like hat my brother gave me. (No photographic proof of this hat exists)

One bucket hat I bought in Germany at Wal-Mart. (Again, no photographic proof)

ANOTHER baseball-like hat that I found at a grocery store in Germany when I came to visit during the World Cup:



A newsboy like hat I bought back last November:



And my latest hat, a straw bucket hat with a bow. I think it's rather cute:



Oh, but the fun does not stop at me! Check out my brother's mad headgear:







My mom's fine hat:



And some Derby hats!



Don't forget Pellet!



AAAAAAAND....Deana's spiffy hat! (Knitted by my mom)



And hats for pets!





One hat! Two hats! Red hats! Blue hats! Old hats! New hats! The man in the yellow hat! The Cat in the Hat!

Some find joy in socks, but I find joy in hats.

Where's the blogger post for that?

No comments: