Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog365: Day 2

How odd it is to go from Day 365 back to Day 2!

Today was a low-key day mostly at home. I had an appointment with the oral surgeon ("Yep, you need surgery") this afternoon, and it was fairly in-out. We arranged a date, time, and all that good stuff. I only had one question---will I get good pain medication? This was a big deal, bigger than how much school would I miss. Recently, Motrin has been my BFF Jill. And the answer was yes, I will.

I'm on for Wednesday at around ten in the morning. I don't think I'll be able to go to Musical Theatre that afternoon (Perdita can be out for a day). I hope I get better soon, though---Thursday, we're seeing Wicked. I guess I'll just have my Pain Meds just before I go. I promise not to pull a Rocky Horror and belt "Defying Gravity" right along with Elphaba and the rest of the gang.

We were SUPPOSED to get new cell phones today (We've had ours for about three years), but Sprint was apparently wrong when they said we'd get them today. I really hope I get mine tomorrow, as that's the Youth Theatre Pizza Party. It'd be really nice if I were able to get everyone's phone number somewhere I could actually find!

And so we spent tonight eating fondue (The cheese is actually REALLY GOOD) and watching Downfall. It was long and confusing enough to challenge Lord of the Rings, but also measured up in amazingness. It was epic in its own scary-creepy-Hitler sort of way.

No comments: